100 Health Tips Part 3
41 – 44 100 Health Tips
- If your children have food allergies, teach them not to accept any food given by their friends, classmates or anyone without your confirmation. Let them know what they are allergic to and the symptoms they will manifest for them to seek help from adults or their school clinic when it occurs. 100 Health Tips Part 3 – boost your immune system.
- Avoid all kinds of milk and dairy products if you have milk Make sure to have alternative nutrition or substitute milk nutrients by eating calcium-rich foods and Vitamin D. Consider eating more spinach and broccoli or talk to a dietician to provide you with a more planned diet.
- Supplement yourself with vitamin C. Vitamin C functions as a natural anti-allergy. A recommended intake of 1000 mg of vitamin C taken two times a day can be a natural treatment for the relief of your allergies and asthma. It should be taken from fresh citrus fruits not canned juice or processed food.
- Taking a bath before going to sleep at night is recommended for those who have allergies with pollen. It is difficult to avoid pollen but reducing your exposure can be attainable. Stay inside especially on hot, dry and windy days. Always close your windows and doors with your air conditioner on.
45 – 48 100 Health Tips
- A carpeted floor is not recommended for those with dust allergies. It will trigger sneezing and itchiness continuously. Otherwise, purchase a vacuum cleaner to clean it more often. Bed covers should also be changed often to keep from setting in. Leaving your footwear outside your room is also a good idea to prevent more dust.
- It is best not to share your bedroom with your pets especially if you have to Place them in a separate room to avoid inhaling their hair and dead skin cells. Sometimes others who have a different type of allergy may develop an allergic reaction to pets more often to those who share a bed with their pets.
- Wear gloves and mask when dusting or cleaning your house to prevent inhalation of dust. Keep your stuffed toys or place them in a sealed plastic wrap. Always wash floor rags to prevent the growth of molds. Make sure to vacuum or clean under your bed and always use a damp cloth to wipe the dust off.
- For skin allergies such as contact dermatitis, you should know the surface or texture that you are allergic to. The most common causes of skin allergies are fake pieces of jewelry, leather-made materials, and metals. If you are allergic to these, make sure that you will place a cloth or cover to prevent direct contact with your skin.
49 – 52 100 Health Tips
- Wash skin surface with cool water and mild soap immediately after you developed rashes and itchiness from a known chemical irritant. Don’t scratch to prevent wound and further infection. You may use calamine lotion to treat itchiness but not in the face area or near the eyes. If rashes will continuously develop, seek medical help.
- Have a daily workout or exercise – Exercising and a daily workout will not only give you a healthy body but also help in purifying your body and mind through the release of your aggressive endorphins and emotions. Through exercise, you can take in more oxygen allowing your body to pump blood faster.
- Choose to use non-toxic home cleaners – even cleaners that you contain toxic chemicals, even if they are not eaten, can enter your bodily system through regular use. By using non-toxic cleaners, you can be sure to rid your home of harmful chemicals that can be bad for your health.
- Try to stop or at least limit the pills you take daily – while chronic health conditions may result into the need for you to consume several types of pills daily, it would do well to try to limit their use as much as possible since the simultaneous intake of these pills can result into kidney damage due to its harmful chemical contents.
53 – 56 100 Health Tips
- Deep breathing – make it a habit to constantly take in some deep breaths now and again especially if you are out in the open where there is fresh air. Deep breathing can help get a relaxed mind and help you take in much-needed oxygen that can assist in the circulation of your blood.
- Eat organic food – at present, people are recognizing the importance of organic foods in promoting the health of a person. By having a lot of organic and fresh fruits and vegetables, not only will your body receive any harmful chemicals and toxins, but it can also remove whatever toxins you already have in your system.
- Limit or stop activities that can cause unhealthy lifestyle – by stopping from gossiping, watching lesser television and not having too many online activities, you can have a mind that is much rested and you can begin to do, in its place, more productive and more important activities that will not affect your mood or be harmful to your health.
- Stop or Limit Alcohol Intake – Since red wine is proven to be good for the heart due to its resveratrol content, you still need to limit alcohol intake since too much of it can result into health and organ damages, e.g., heart weakening, liver problems, loss of sleep and feeling of tiredness. You can opt to totally stop drinking and get resveratrol pills
57 – 60 100 Health Tips
- Stop drug use and abuse – Aside from those prescribed, it comes as no secret that dangerous drugs can lead to many unhealthy results some of which are fatal. It can give your body an incredible amount of toxin that can immediately weaken the immune system of your body that you need to fight illnesses.
- Wear little make-up – not everybody knows that most of the make-up available in the market contain chemicals and toxins that can enter the bodily system when worn. There are many ways to make your make up look good even if only a small amount is worn and knowing how will be good for your health. Better yet, make use of make-up that is made of natural or chemical-free ingredients that will not bring you any harm.
- Leave your hair alone – if hair sprays can ruin the ozone layer, what more can it do to your own body? So does the hair dyes that contain various chemicals with adverse effects on the health of a person. Not only will your hair and scalp be affected but so are your other organs just by breathing it in the chemicals it contains.
- Have more safe sex – one good exercise that can bring positive results is having sex. To make sure you do not get sick from it, do it with your wife or husband only. Sex can bring you more energy, reduce your cholesterol in the body, increase oxygen flow to the brains, help you get more sleep, reduce stress and pressures and even serve as a natural pain reliever.
10 ways to a healthy life – self-care on a budget – simple steps to self-care – 7 tips to have a healthy heart – 5 tips to lose weight – anxiety and depression Q and A – Out of depression – How to meditate – the 6 biggest obstacles to meditation – Positive and negative stress – 10 tips for beautiful skin – Five things you can do for someone who is depressed – 9 Ways to Boost Your Immune System During a Pandemic –
Multivitamins – weaken immune systems – essential oils – boost your immune systems – diseases – eat yogurt – cold showers – lymphatic massages – vegetarians – garlic – avoid alcohol – age and immune system – exercise and the immune system – sugar detox – how does your immune system protect you – stress sabotages your immune system – forest therapy – grow your own immune-boosting foods – how a good night sleep benefits your immune system – Juices that boost your immune system – innate immunity versus adaptive immunity – propper hygiene for better immune system – blood test – 13 roads to a better life – weak immune system – natural herbs that could strengthen your immune systems – reduce stress increase immunity to viruses – 4 Reasons to Change Your Habits to Boost Your Immune System – immunity infections – meditation are effective – elderly people – fight virus –