100 Health Tips part 1
This is a list containing 100 health tips that are easy to follow in everyday life. Healthy living is good for you and your immune system. This is part 1, be on the lookout for the rest as well.
1 – 4
- Breakfast is the most vital meal. It should not be missed to refuel your body from functional metabolic changes during long hours of sleep. It is best to include carbohydrates, fats, and proteins for an ideal nutrition such as combinations of fresh fruits, bread toast and breakfast cereals with
- Maintain a well-balanced diet for a healthy living. A well-balanced diet is eating different kinds of nutritious foods in It will boost your energy and will improve your welfare. Excessive as well as deficiency of specific vitamins and minerals can also cause undesirable effects to your health.
- Be conscious of how much salt you take in during snacks and meals. The table salt is sodium chloride which is widely used as a flavor enhancer. High sodium intake is a risk factor for diseases like high blood, heartburn, osteoporosis, and other cardiovascular diseases. Limit sodium intake by just reducing your consumption of salty foods without taking the option of salt
- Stay away from the buffet or eat-all-you-can meals because it will possibly tempt you to eat too much to get a fair value of what you have paid. Otherwise, you can go for nutritious foods such as fresh fruits, vegetable salads, and low-fat Stand firm and resist your craving to refill your plate for the second time.
5 – 8 100 Health Tips
- Limit intake of processed foods as in canned goods, refrigerated and dried foods. Food processing alters the natural components of the foods which makes it less beneficial to the body. The use of chemicals to preserve, control and enhance the flavor can be more damaging to the systems of the body than enhancing
- Consider eating whole foods. Whole foods are nutritious foods having its natural compounds intact. It is neither processed nor refined. It does not contain added chemicals such as flavorings, preservatives, and other ingredients. Start eating whole foods by adding slices of fresh fruits and vegetables to each and every
- The best and healthy way of preparing poultry for a meal is to remove the visible skin and fats before cooking. Roast, bake or broil poultry instead of deep frying to prevent oil absorption. Among the parts, the chicken breasts contain high protein and low fat which make it the better choice
- Water is vital to sustaining a healthy life. It is recommended to drink at least 8 ounces of 8 glasses of water every day. It aids the cells, tissues, and organs to function normally. Body water deficit or dehydration can cause serious damage to kidneys and other organs which may result in mental confusion, coma and even death if not given medical intervention
9 – 12 100 Health Tips
- Maintain a low-fat diet. Foods that are naturally low in fats are fruits, vegetables, beans, and grains. Make sure to check the product labels you buy from the market. The fat content label per serving should not be greater than 2 to 3 grams. It is best to choose the fat content of 1 gram of fat per 100
- Supplement your body with iron nutrition. Iron can only be taken from food sources such as red meats, fish, poultry, cereals, leafy vegetables, and raisins. It serves as a fuel to energize our body by helping in red blood cell production. Take iron-rich foods with Vitamin C for effective iron absorption.
- Eat a banana for breakfast is an effective weight loss plan known as Miracle Morning Banana Diet. In this diet plan, all you need is to eat a banana for breakfast; drink adequate water; no more eating after 8:00 PM and sleep before midnight. It is proven to be effective since bananas increase metabolism.
- Include high-fiber foods in your diet plan. It is a simple means to maintain health and physical fitness. High-fiber foods can be found in whole foods such as fruits, legumes, nuts, grains, and vegetables. Fiber contents can help enhance your energy and will keep you away from diseases such as cardiovascular
13 – 17 100 Health Tips
- Carbohydrates do not increase weight. It is not advisable to cut down carbohydrates intake because it is the primary food source of energy and contains low fat. The side dishes eaten with rice and the spreads placed in the sandwiches are the ones that need to be limited if losing weight is your
- Treat yourself for a non-fat yogurt and combine it with your favorite fruit Dairy products such as yogurt are naturally rich in Calcium to strengthen bones and vitamin A which plays a great role in making our skin beautiful. Non-fat yogurt also contains friendly bacteria known as probiotics to enhance digestive processes.
- Drink orange juice or eat an orange every day. Citrus fruits are high in Vitamin C that can enhance our immune system which improves our resistance to infection. It also facilitates the absorption of iron for the prevention of Other sources of vitamin C include berries, tomatoes, kiwi and green leafy vegetables.
- Enjoy eating steamed oysters. Oysters are rich in Zinc is needed for the production of cells and the repair of tissues. It also helps in the normal functioning of the immune system and the reproductive system. Zinc can also be found in other food sources such as beef and pork.
- To have a brighter and healthier eye, eat foods rich with vitamins A, C, E, beta-carotene and lutein. These are all antioxidants that can decrease your risk of eye problems especially age-related macular degeneration which can cause blindness as you grow old. It can all be taken from green leafy vegetables.
18 – 20 100 Health Tips
- Don’t eat if you are not hungry. It will cause you a lot of weight. The moment you feel hungry, drink water because sometimes we respond to our thirst by eating. After drinking and you still feel the same way, eat but don’t overdo it. It slowly and enjoy your food without adding any more foods to your
- Control yourself from eating too much during holidays and parties. Foods prepared can be very mouth watery but you need to resist it by staying away from the preparation. As much as possible, set in your mind that you need to eat only nutritious foods at a non-excessive
- Be conscious of what you are drinking. Sodas, coffee, energy drink, and alcohol drinks contain a lot of calories. It concentrates more on making your belly fats bigger. When you feel thirsty, the cheapest and most helpful for your body is to grab a glass of water or diluted freshly squeezed juice
Multivitamins – weaken immune systems – essential oils – boost your immune systems – diseases – eat yogurt – cold showers – lymphatic massages – vegetarians – garlic – avoid alcohol – age and immune system – exercise and the immune system – sugar detox – how does your immune system protect you – stress sabotages your immune system – forest therapy – grow your own immune-boosting foods – how a good night sleep benefits your immune system – Juices that boost your immune system – innate immunity versus adaptive immunity – propper hygiene for better immune system – blood test – 13 roads to a better life – weak immune system – natural herbs that could strengthen your immune systems – reduce stress increase immunity to viruses – 4 Reasons to Change Your Habits to Boost Your Immune System – immunity infections – meditation are effective – elderly people – fight virus –