100 Health Tips Part 4
61 – 64 100 Health Tips
- Do juice fasting – one popular detox method, though controversial, is juice fasting. It is done with the primary purpose of reducing or eliminating the cooked food products and animal products that may have already accumulated in your body to clean your system. 100 health tips – boost your immune system.
- Colon Cleansing – clearly one of the most popular methods of detoxification is colon cleansing. It is the method of cleaning your colon or the large intestines of the harmful parasites and bowel that may already have accumulated or petrified in the colon that can lead to poor digestion and illnesses.
- Do hydrotherapy – this is slowly but surely becoming a popular way to detoxify and are usually offered in saunas and spas. You may also do it in your own home while having a shower. It is considered to be one of those alternative methods in detoxification wherein the altered water temperature can result in the body’s blood circulation and the removal of wastes from the tissues of the body.
- Do skin brushing – the skin is the biggest organ of the body. Therefore, it is most capable of getting harmful toxins, allowing the toxins to enter your system. By using the detox method of skin brushing, your skin becomes stimulated eliminating the toxic waste products in your body and makes your kidney healthier.
65 – 68 100 Health Tips
- Intake of herbs – plenty of healthy and natural herbs can play a big role in internal and external body detoxification. Examples of these herbs are licorice and yucca roots which are great laxatives, dandelion and milk thistle for the liver, witch hazel, and cranberry which are good-antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herbs and pumpkin seeds that can remove parasites from your body.
- Meditation – is a great way of detoxifying your mind and body of energy drainers and poisonous thoughts that can prove to be very harmful. Choose the best meditation guides available and follow a specific schedule and program that you can do regularly.
- Do meditation alone –doing meditation alone is the most effective manner of doing it if you want to get immediate results. To do it well, you should remove any discomforts or nuisances that can ruin your concentration. Make use of a comfortable location with proper lighting and temperature. Be patient with the results as they do not happen overnight.
- De-stress through various effective methods – there are many ways of ridding yourself of stress and pressures such as getting counsel. Opening up being more sociable, doing activities that can improve your confidence in yourself and setting up realistic goals. By also understanding and being happy with your body, you would not need to feel insecure that you do things that can be harmful to your body.
69 – 72 100 Health Tips
- Eating lots of fiber – it is already a known fact that eating fiber foods can help a lot in cleaning your body’s digestive tract of various toxins and accumulated feces. Some f the best fiber foods are brown rice, broccoli, wheat bread, corn, bran cereal and of course, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water – it is easily one of the most effective and cheapest ways of cleansing your system and flushing out the toxins. Drinking water is a lot healthier than having sodas, alcohol or juices when thirsty or after eating. Try to discipline yourself to just have water.
- Do not have junk food – junk food may be easy and tasty to eat but they are processed, meaning they contain chemicals and unnatural sweeteners and flavorings that can easily bring poison and toxins to your system. Not only can this type of food bring you unhealthy and adverse effects, but it can also make you overweight.
- Eat raw food – there are much raw food and raw food detox diet that are effective in detoxifying your body. Having it can help in cleansing your body of processed ingredients and animal products that have already accumulated in your system.
73 – 76 100 Health Tips
- Intake of healthy food that are great anti-oxidants – thee are many types of food and nutrients you can eat or drink to help you with detoxification, e.g., cranberries which promote sharpness of the brains and are a great antioxidant, Vitamin C, which is a detox agent perfect for the liver due to its glutathione content and garlic which is also anti-oxidant rich and a known ingredient for health purposes.
- Eat organic, locally grown and ethical foods – By including organic food in your daily diet as well as locally grown food that you are sure to be pesticide-free, you can be assured of not only making your body healthy and free of toxins but also help your community. So with the consumption of ethical food that will ensure you that those did not come from slaughterhouses, etc.
- Yoga – it is easily one of the most favorite choices for exercises that can remove the stress and toxin in the body by easing the mind, promoting respiration, decreasing blood pressure, getting better rest and sleep, promote better digestion and improvement of posture and focus.
- Get cardiovascular exercises – this type of exercise can easily promote health and is a workout that is great for busting calories. A scheduled routine of cardio exercises can also be good for anger management thereby resulting in a more relaxed body and mind.
77 – 80 100 Health Tips
- Do regular swimming exercises- it is now considered to be good detox exercises since it works out your heart and muscles and it promotes better breathing and gives better body temperature thereby assisting in the internal cleansing of your body. It would, however, be best to swim in a pool with natural water instead of the chlorinated ones.
- Attend Pilates classes – this is another workout, like yoga, that will not only boost your energy but also promote the immune system that will not even require you to also have cardiovascular exercises that will induce sweat from your body. Like yoga, this is also a very popular workout nowadays even for celebrities.
- Do exercises that will reduce fat and make you sweat – exercises and workouts such as these will not only give you a well-toned and better-shaped body but also cleanse it from toxins that are both stored and are located on your body’s surface. You have to know what the proper exercises are that will have you sweating and losing unhealthy fat.
- Exercise to get a good night’s sleep – since proper sleep is needed to get the toxins out of your system, it would be ideal to get the right exercise that will induce you to sleep properly and restfully. Make is a part of a habit and be sure to protect your sleeping environment from distractions such as TV, computer or too many lights.
Multivitamins – weaken immune systems – essential oils – boost your immune systems – diseases – eat yogurt – cold showers – lymphatic massages – vegetarians – garlic – avoid alcohol – age and immune system – exercise and the immune system – sugar detox – how does your immune system protect you – stress sabotages your immune system – forest therapy – grow your own immune-boosting foods – how a good night sleep benefits your immune system – Juices that boost your immune system – innate immunity versus adaptive immunity – propper hygiene for better immune system – blood test – 13 roads to a better life – weak immune system – natural herbs that could strengthen your immune systems – reduce stress increase immunity to viruses – 4 Reasons to Change Your Habits to Boost Your Immune System – immunity infections – meditation are effective – elderly people – fight virus –
10 ways to a healthy life – self-care on a budget – simple steps to self-care – 7 tips to have a healthy heart – 5 tips to lose weight – anxiety and depression Q and A – Out of depression – How to meditate – the 6 biggest obstacles to meditation – Positive and negative stress – 10 tips for beautiful skin – Five things you can do for someone who is depressed – 9 Ways to Boost Your Immune System During a Pandemic –