60 Funny Quotes About Life – Part 2
This is part 2 of 2 with Funny Quotes About Life. Use them to motivate yourself or other members of your family. Use them for guidance and for fun.
31 – 40 Funny quotes about life
- Time, indeed, is a sacred gift, and each day is a little life.
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- The test of a real comedian is whether you laugh at him before he opens his mouth.
- We can see a thousand miracles around us every day. What is more supernatural than an egg yolk turning into a chicken?
- It’s a funny old life . . . man’s lucky if he gets out of it alive.
- It is a funny thing about life you get back what you put into it.
- Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
- In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.
- If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.
41 – 50 Funny quotes about life
- “Make allowances for your friends’ imperfections as readily as you do for your own.”
- Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.
- “A mother is the best friend God ever gave.”
- “To be successful, regardless of the field, one needs to be a participant in the field of battle, rather than a spectator.”
- “Goal setting is similar to traveling from point A to point B within a city. If you clearly understand what the goal is, you will definitely reach the destination because you know its address.”
- There is no experience better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.
- May your life be like toilet paper. Long and useful.
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
- I don’t have a lifestyle. I have a life.
51 – 61 Funny quotes about life
- “I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book.”
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seed that you plant.”
- “You’ll be richer in the end than a prince if you’re a friend.
- “So, if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected, let’s start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!”
- Live within your harvest.
- We must hang together, or surely we shall hang separately.
- Misfortune does not come with a bell on its neck.
- Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
- “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”
- “A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.”
- “If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.”
- Humor is a great way to lighten any atmosphere, and laughing is a surefire way to brighten your outlook.
First of all, I am sorry for the wrong numbers in this part. Wp is not very good at having pauses in-between numbers.
10 ways to a healthy life – self-care on a budget – simple steps to self-care – 7 tips to have a healthy heart – 5 tips to lose weight – anxiety and depression Q and A – Out of depression – How to meditate – the 6 biggest obstacles to meditation – Positive and negative stress – 10 tips for beautiful skin – Five things you can do for someone who is depressed – 9 Ways to Boost Your Immune System During a Pandemic –
Multivitamins – weaken immune systems – essential oils – boost your immune systems – diseases – eat yogurt – cold showers – lymphatic massages – vegetarians – garlic – avoid alcohol – age and immune system – exercise and the immune system – sugar detox – how does your immune system protect you – stress sabotages your immune system – forest therapy – grow your own immune-boosting foods – how a good night sleep benefits your immune system – Juices that boost your immune system – innate immunity versus adaptive immunity – propper hygiene for better immune system – blood test – 13 roads to a better life – weak immune system – natural herbs that could strengthen your immune systems – reduce stress increase immunity to viruses – 4 Reasons to Change Your Habits to Boost Your Immune System – immunity infections – meditation are effective – elderly people – fight virus –