60 Funny Quotes About Life – Part 1
Here follows a little series of funny quotes about life. The first 30 follows in this short post. Be inspired and take care and stay safe.
1 – 10 funny quotes about life
- Too often we visit the well of divine abundance with a teacup instead of a bucket.
- Do not handicap your children by making their lives easy.
- Never think you have reached success for when you do then you start the slide down.
- Problems are opportunities in work clothes.
- We didn’t lose the game, we just ran out of time.
- I’d like to be rich enough so I could throw soap away after the letters are worn off.
- The longer they wait, the better they like it.
- The difficult thing about children is that they come with no instructions. You pretty well have to assemble them on your own.
- Humor is the most powerful thing that uses laughter as its base to chase your blues away.
- Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.
11 – 20 funny quotes about life
- Given a choice of weapons with you sir, I should choose grammar.
- There is no strength in numbers when you are wrong.
- “He has a heart of gold – only harder.”
- For some, life is like a river. It becomes overpowering, uncontrollable and sometimes wild.
- The successful know that the road to success is always under construction; they understand the roughness of it and never expected it to be smooth.
- “There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep.”
- I’ve met a lot of hard-boiled eggs in my life, but you – you’re 20 minutes.
- “An old dog can learn new tricks. If your enthusiasm has lost its vitality, do everything possible to revive it.”
- “The only time I don’t have any problems in this world is when I am already six feet below the ground.”
- “When you pray be careful of how you respond to what you get. I read somewhere that if you pray for rain. . . don’t complain about the mud!”
21 – 31 funny quotes about life
- You can’t stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.
- A city is a large community where people are lonesome together.
- It’s not the men in my life that counts – it’s the life in my men.
- The only man who is really free is the one who can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving an excuse.
- If you go to bed at night and think about your day and you haven’t laughed very much, then you must jump out of bed and go do something fun.
- Remember the old adage; you can lead a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
- Laughter has no foreign accent.
- Life is an onion in which one peels crying.
- A boat doesn’t go forward if each is rowing his own way.
- Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects.
- To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.
10 ways to a healthy life – self-care on a budget – simple steps to self-care – 7 tips to have a healthy heart – 5 tips to lose weight – anxiety and depression Q and A – Out of depression – How to meditate – the 6 biggest obstacles to meditation – Positive and negative stress – 10 tips for beautiful skin – Five things you can do for someone who is depressed – 9 Ways to Boost Your Immune System During a Pandemic –
Multivitamins – weaken immune systems – essential oils – boost your immune systems – diseases – eat yogurt – cold showers – lymphatic massages – vegetarians – garlic – avoid alcohol – age and immune system – exercise and the immune system – sugar detox – how does your immune system protect you – stress sabotages your immune system – forest therapy – grow your own immune-boosting foods – how a good night sleep benefits your immune system – Juices that boost your immune system – innate immunity versus adaptive immunity – propper hygiene for better immune system – blood test – 13 roads to a better life – weak immune system – natural herbs that could strengthen your immune systems – reduce stress increase immunity to viruses – 4 Reasons to Change Your Habits to Boost Your Immune System – immunity infections – meditation are effective – elderly people – fight virus –