It is tiring to lie there without sleeping. Or wake up prematurely. Fortunately, there is much you can do to get better sleep!
Here are 5 great tips for better sleep.
1. Regular exercise can be beneficial for sleep but exercise early in the evening instead of late. You should preferably have completed the session a couple of three hours before bed, as the body will have plenty of time to relax.
2. Avoid taking a nap during the day. If you need a nap, limit it to a maximum of 20 minutes.
3. Try to have roughly the same routines around bedtime; Get up and set as fast as possible. Thus, the body will more easily understand when it is time to sleep and wake up.
4. Keep your rhythm on weekends too. If you sleep many hours longer than usual, it may be difficult to get back into the rhythm.
5. If you have slept little at night, it may be tempting to catch up on sleep by sleeping long in the morning. Do not do it; it may make it more difficult to get back to sleep afterward.
An additional tip might be, Warm feet and cool rooms.
It is not the number of hours you sleep that determines whether you get enough sleep, but whether you feel rested when you wake up.
Make a sleep diary where you enter when you lie down and when you get up. How do you feel after this night’s sleep, and how many hours you slept.
Here on our blog, there are many more interesting topics as well. Take a look at some of our other topics while you are here. You are also welcome to give us feedback on our articles. Please sign in for more updates as they are updatet.